CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Say It Wit Me Nah. . . We Need More of this!

So you can laugh all you want.  Hell, I was even laughing, but at the end of the day. . that's one less ignorant teen getting into bullshit. I cannot reiterate how much the world needs this now, more than ever.  I cannot say that I am upset and I certainly hope that the uncle faces nothing that will get him in trouble.  You guys know how the law works these days.  They try to stop you from disciplining these damn kids. Big ups to uncle for stepping in on some senseless shit.  Why the parents didn't, I cannot understand, but at this point at least we know that his uncle loves him and cares enough to put a stop to his ignorance, perhaps even saving this kids life.

We need more parents out there taking control of the shit their kids post online.

Beat his ass!!

0 comments: