CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Parents' Night Tonight? Kids' Tomorrow?



So I've gone about today and been in several businesses and seen people dressed up in costumes.  So I started wondering. . .are the parents doing anything tonight? I wanted to go out last night because I'm sure there were parties that were going on, in celebration of Halloween, but I didn't know where any were. . .that I wanted to go to.

I'm already to go out tonight and party it up at a costume party, and plenty of my friends are as well, but there are those that aren't even thinking about it until the actually holiday.

Is this traits only for parents with kids that have to take them out on the actual holiday? So since you have to take them out tomorrow, are you taking advantage of doing YOU tonite?

I'm not a parent but because I have to go to work on Monday, Saturday is MY holiday and I'm getting it in! And NO. . .don't come to my house. . .I've got no treats!

Enjoy and be safe this holiday weekend.  You know that's when the crazies come out in FULL FORCE!

0 comments: