CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Back to it

I swear that the days of Yahoo 360° used to be the best! I was a blogging somebody and just seemed to have gotten away from it.  I live an exciting enough life that I can share [I think]. Much has changed in my life in the years since then and so I thought I'd get back to it.

I have a very hectic schedule between work, school, union activities, political rallies and driving, [I almost forgot. . .writing and editing] but I will be sure to take or make the time to spill my guts all over this keyboard.

Oh yea. . .big shoutout to Curvi Mag, Swagg, and BBT. You all are playing a major role in helping me along the road to becoming the editor that I've wanted to be for years! It is greatly appreciated!

This is just the introduction people. . .keep ya eyes open.

I've ALWAYS got something to say!

0 comments: